music to make love to the universe by...


The perfect soundtrack to our new life of travel, written and performed by one of humanity’s most amazing creatures: our dear friend, Nathalia Estrada.


From The Farmer:

Three quotes to help us move forward:


"It doesn’t matter how slowly you go-so long as you do not stop." -Confucius

"To find yourself, think for yourself." ― Socrates

"Don’t compromise yourself.You’re all you’ve got." ― Janis Joplin


From The Yogi:

A butterfly lands on my hand. Cool.
Reflecting on the moment, I choose to interpret it a bit differently.
An opportunity to see freedom head on. Holding the space for a gentle yet powerful set of unharnessed wings.  Remembering the gift of freedom I have to create the life I want and the changes I want to see.
Knowing that at any time everything may leave, pass and fly away, and while authentically accepting this, still only seeing the beauty of the moment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Visit Us On Facebook!